When you need to know the real torque (or horsepower) on your machinery or drive system consider Binsfeld Torque Measurement Services. Our technician will travel to your site, install the strain gage sensor and torque telemetry instrumentation then record live torque data while you run the machinery. We'll provide a firm, realistic quotation in advance. And when we leave your site you’ll have the data in-hand.
Customers use torque data from Binsfeld Services to:
- evaluate overloads or underperformance
- isolate the true cause of expensive failures
- determine load distribution
- verify performance specifications
- anticipate effects of increasing machine speed
Why Hire Binsfeld?
- Experts in on-site torque measurement
- No learning curve
- Offers “third-party” verification