Op-Torq System for TT TPM2
The Op-Torq system, also known as Op-Torq Basic, is a versatile system that can be configured for a variety of user’s specifications. Consequently, the information displayed and the menus are specific to each Customer configuration request and can vary considerably. The Op-Torq system is a performance monitoring system designed to display, log and analyze power, RPM and torque from Binsfeld Engineering TorqueTrak TPM2 torquemeters. The Op-Torq system is built around a Main Terminal that can log up to one year of data. The data can easily be downloaded on a USB drive. The collected data can be analyzed externally using the provided DataVIEW software. DataVIEW runs on a regular PC and gives the users, a tool, to produce ship performance reports over long periods of time (several months, year, between drydocks). The Op-Torq system is specifically designed for shipboard use by shipboard personnel. It is resistant to weather, dust, dirt, moisture, oil, chemicals or other harsh contaminants.
Op-Torq System features:
- Real-time display of Torque, Power, RPM and Shaft Direction. Data refresh rate: once per second (1 Hz.)
- Graph and Stat mode for spot data analysis.
- Export logged data daily, monthly, etc., using USB dongle.
- Use DATAVIEW software, included, to analyze the exported data and produce reports.
Op-Torq System options:
- Twin engine configuration.
- Repeater display screen(s).
- Larger display screen(s).
- Customized display and reports.