Op-Torq System for TT Revolution
The Op-Torq system, also known as Op-Torq Basic, is a versatile system that can be configured for a variety of user’s specifications. Consequently, the information displayed and the menus are specific to each Customer configuration request and can vary considerably. Op-Torq is a performance monitoring system designed to display, log and analyse power, RPM and torque from Binsfeld Engineering TorqueTrak torquemeters. Op-Torq is built around a Main Terminal, which is a 12.1” inch touch panel Marine computer. The computer can log up to one year of data. The data can easily be downloaded on a USB drive. As an option, it can also be sent by email. Collected data can be analysed by our software DataVIEW. DataVIEW runs on a regular PC and gives the users, a tool, to produce ship performance reports over long periods of time (several months, year, between drydocks). Op-Torq is specifically designed for shipboard use by shipboard personnel. It is resistant to weather, dust, dirt, moisture, oil, chemicals or other harsh contaminants.
Op-Torq system features:
- Data display, logging and analysis for TorqueTrak Revolution instruments.
- Real-time display of Torque, Power, RPM and Shaft Direction. Data refresh rate: once per second (1 Hz.)
- Graph and Stat mode for spot data analysis.
- Ten Years data logging capacity. New data file every 24 hours for easy manageability.
- Export logged data daily, monthly, etc., using USB dongle.
- Use DATAVIEW software, included, to analyze the exported data and produce reports.
Op-Torq system options:
- Twin engine configuration.
- Repeater display screen(s).
- Larger display screen(s).
- Customized display and reports.
- Automatic E-mail Report module.
Note: For best performance with the Op-Torq BASIC data acquisition system, the TorqueTrak Revolution Filter should be set to 1.5HZ for both Torque and Power. This means that dipswitches 7 and 8 on both the Torque and Power panels inside the TorqueTrak Revolution Master Control Unit (MCU) should be set to: 7 ON , 8 OFF.
Op-Torq ADVANCE - Same as the Op-Torq system, but with these additional capabilities:
- Fuel Consumption measurement, using KRAL fuel flowmeters.
- GPS integration, for complete analysis of fuel consumption/power/speed/distance/time relationship.